6.28.2011

Jinja Bar & Bistro - Menu Art

Jinja Bar & Bistro is one of my favorite Santa Fe restaurants. But, I haven't been there recently, so when I walked through the door and saw these
 colorful chalk  menus, I knew that something was up...and grabbed my camera. 

Photos by C. Whitney-Ward




This chic Pan Asian restaurant got a bit of a re-do, adding an additional room  & booths and new design elements. The bar is inviting as always...


And who would mind waiting for a table here...


But the food and the crisp & friendly service is what keeps bringing me back. Today's quick lunch with a friend was a delight.


Lettuce Wraps, Tempura Shrimp & Vietnamese Spring Rolls 


And, an amazing warm Chocolate Silk Cake with Caramel Sauce.


JINJA BAR & BISTRO
510 N. Guadalupe
Santa Fe, NM
505.982.4321